I work with institutions, providing consultancy and workshops, to improve both well-being and inclusion within their staff bodies.
I provide guidance and expertise to help organisations improve staff and company well-being. I also work to encourage diversity, inclusion and belonging. Previous and current work includes Cameron Mackintosh Ltd West End production of Hamilton and Fifty-Four days film.
MEntal health and wellbeing coordinator role
For Theatre, TV and Film.
What does it look like?
-To create a cohesive language around mental health to destigmatize and ensure safety.
- To promote a culture of positive mental health and well-being.
- To be on hand for any emergency mental health support.
- To encourage strategies to self manage individual mental health and well-being.
- To sign post and advise on external resources.
- To manage triggers and create a clear line of communication.